1. Nobody can save you.
2. People come and go, let them. If someone wants to stay in your life, you won’t have to ask them to.
3. Even if it sounds cliché, whatever is meant to be, will always be.
4. You are strong. Do not let anyone demean you or call you weak.
5. You never know how much someone means to you, until you begin to lose them through your fingertips.
6. Never let toxic people in; They will only destroy you.
7. Forgive, but never forget.
8. Never let lessons pass you by. Do not let mistakes be pointless without reason.
9. If someone sticks by you through your bullshit, keep them; They are a rarity.
10. You are your own worst enemy.
11. When someone truly, genuinely loves you.. You will know it. Their love will be so raw and pure, doubts will never exist in your mind.
12. If someone takes time out of their day to see you, appreciate it; Do not let their effort go unnoticed.
13. Never be careless with who you trust; Trust is the glue that holds relationships and friendships together for an eternity, or rips them apart in an instant.
14. Do not ever let opportunities pass you by. You may never get a second chance to get it back.
15. What people say is best for you, may very well not be so. Only you know what is best for you; Trust your gut, and go for it.
16. Never be half in with everything, is pointless and will only slow you down.
17. When it comes to decision making, analyze all lenses and perspectives. Take your time; You will get the best result.
18. Stop searching for love or happiness, you will never find these two blessings if you go out of your way to find them. Let them fall into your lap and come to you, love and happiness are most genuine when you let them come naturally by fate.
19. Smile. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
20. Do not step on top of others to get yourself to the top. People aren’t ladders. Grow. From every single experience and encounter in your life. Learn from it; Grow some more. You will amount to be something much larger and powerful from growing internally, through your own experiences, rather than stepping on top of others.
21. Never love someone with half of your heart. “Find someone, and live in awe of them.”
21 things I have learned, in my 21 years…